M&A deal: QIWI acquires advertising agency RealWeb


O2Consulting was as the sole advisor to the shareholders of the RealWeb group of companies, one of the leaders in the Russian digital advertising market, in a transaction in which QIWI acquired a 78% stake in the group from them. The remaining 22% QIWI plans to acquire over the next 6 months.

The transaction took place on December 7, 2022 and became the first M&A transaction in the Russian advertising market in 2022. As a result of the transaction, QIWI will become one of the leaders in the advertising industry in Russia, diversify its financial business and be able to expand its product line.

"We were pleased to take part in this historic event of the Russian advertising market! The deal was extremely complex both in terms of legal invoices and in terms of the negotiation process. We wish our clients success in their new projects, and congratulations to the QIWI group on the acquisition of this cool asset" - said Karen Shakhnazarov, Partner and Head of M&A Practice at O2Consulting, whose team supported this deal.

We would like to thank the O2Consulting team for the highest level of professionalism and dedication!

Пожалуйста, поверните ваше устройство в вертикальное положение