O2 Consulting is currently looking to recruit 3-4 lawyers to reinforce its boosting Fintech Practice
A space has opened up in our Moscow office for ambitious and driven lawyers with experience in corporate, finance and investments, securities, M&A, regulatory areas. You’re expected to be engaged in legal support of hi-tech and fin-tech businesses: digital / blockchain-powered B2B, B2C, P2P arrangements, venture, private equity and crypto- funds, crypto exchanges, e-trading platforms and marketplaces, asset managers etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Mid-level/senior associate with 5+ years PQE
• The successful candidate will be a true high-performer working on international law with extensive experience in any of the following (ideally in two or more areas):
• Profound academic background with degree in law from top-ranked university. English language – advanced / proficient. English law degree or international LLM is a big plus. Experience in structuring private placements, IPOs, ICOs is a plus.
• The successful candidates will ideally have gained 2-5 PQ law firm experience in one of the ILFs or leading Russian law firms or in-house legal practice with a major investment fund or international financial services provider.
• Highly organized, meticulous, investigative and responsive. Well developed interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to maintain a positive team environment.
You will get an opportunity to work in our modern office as a member of highly motivated and very friendly team, to gain unique and diverse experience in one of the exciting and most trending legal fields. Besides, you’ll be diligently mentored by our excellent seniors including legendary Managing partner Olga Sorokina. O2 Consulting lawyers get competitive salary and company benefits + enjoy free hard skills and soft skills training programs.